Everything you need to know without having to ask…
- What is a serviced Apartment?
A serviced apartment is the alternative to staying in a hotel. It is a fully furnished apartment available for short term or longer stays for both business and leisure travellers
A serviced apartment will be more spacious compared to a typical Hotel room, giving you greater privacy, convenience when travelling with a family and the independence to cook your own meals.
- Can I view the apartment before booking?
We recommend that you view your apartment prior to booking, however if this is not convenient or possible, we can provide photos of the apartment. If the apartment is occupied we may show you an apartment of similar standard.
- What is included in the serviced apartment?
All our Properties are furnished to a high standard with your comfort in mind.
Amenities in Apartments:
- Allocated parking at most locations
- Cotton towels
- Direct Dial phone
- Dishwasher (in most apartments)
- Distributed Audio Systems in some apartments
- DVD Player
- Flat screen TVs
- Fridge freezer
- Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery and glassware
- iPod docking stations and alarm clock (in most apartments)
- Ironing board and iron
- Safe in some apartments
- Sky TV including international channels
- Soap, shampoo, shower gel in bathrooms
- Washing machine
Amenities subject to vary between apartments
- What is the minimum length of stay?
Depending on availability it is possible to stay in our properties from one night upwards.
- What is the cancellation Policy?
Bookings for properties such as our apartments are almost invariably made well in advance and for relatively lengthy stays in comparison with hotels or other travel accommodation. It is very difficult, therefore, to re-let an apartment after a booking has been cancelled particularly at short notice. However, we will make every reasonable effort to re-let your apartment. Please read our Cancellation Policy in our terms of business.
- Do I need to bring any bedding or Towels?
We provide all bedding and towels sufficient for the number of guests booked for your stay.
- Can I take pets with me to the apartment?
Regrettably no pets.
- What will happen to lost Property?
Any items left in the apartments will be kept for one month after the departure date.
- What are the advantages of choosing a serviced apartment?
- Space – With a serviced apartment you are not limited to just one room which will be your sleeping area as well as relaxing area. With one of our one bedroom apartments you will have a separate bedroom, bathroom, living area, dining area and kitchen.
- Cost – An apartment is more cost effective than a hotel or B&B.
- Comfort – Your temporary home away from home!
- Healthy – You have the facilities to cook your meals
- Privacy – Relax in the spacious well designed apartments, set in convenient locations without any disturbances.
- Location – All our apartments are conveniently located close to local amenities, walking distance to train station, bus station, bars, restaurants, shops, gyms etc…
- Can I get a discount for longer stays?
Depending on length of stay and availability we can offer discounts on your stay
- How do I check in? And what time can I check in?
One of our friendly team members will greet you at the property, show you around, hand over the keys and answer any questions that you may have.
Check in is normally from 2.30pm, however on occasions we can offer an early check in. Please enquire with us when you book.
- What time do I need to check out?
Check out time is usually by 10am, again if you require a late checkout please enquire.
- What methods of payments can I use?
Payment can be made by:
- Credit cards
- Bank transfer
- Travellers cheques
Please note that payment will need to cleared 24 hours prior to check in.